Welcome to Hyderabad College
Education in its general sense is a form of learning in which the knowledge, skills, values, beliefs and habits of a group of people are transferred from one generation to the next through story telling, discussion, teaching, training, and or research.
To achieve excellence in education and To make education as a tool for social change for the betterment of the society
Distance learning is a way of learning remotely without being in regular face-to-face contact with a teacher in the classroom. Distance education aims to deliver a quality university education to students who are not able to be physically present on campus.
- * You can usually also set your own place of study.
- * It is your decision as to when and where you study.
- * It doesn't matter where you live – you can gain a degree from any where in the world.
- * A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
DISTANCE EDUCATION HISTORY
The concept of Distance Education had been originally originated from Berlin (Germany) in 1856. Afterwards, Russia granted recognition to the system of Distance Education in the world. In this manner, the idea of Open Universities was conceived by the British Prime Minister Mr. Harold Wilson in the year 1863 to provide an opportunity to the persons, who were otherwise denied opportunities for further education and as such to make their academic life successful. In 1969, under the Royal Charter, an Open University was established, and the success of which, was more far reaching than the Traditional Universities. Under the new Education Policy 1986, the Government of India laid particular stress on the system of Open Universities and Distance Education.
The basic eligibility for admission to various programs from Secondary to Post PG level are the same that are prescribed by other Indian Universities under the syllabus & nomenclatures fixed by University Grants commission (UGC), Govt. of India from time to time.
- School level Courses :- 10th and 12th/Inter
- Certificate Courses :- DCA/PGDCA/ITI
- UG Courses :- BA/B.COM/B.SC/BBA/BCA/BBM/BSC(IT/CS)
- PG Courses : - MA/M.COM/M.SC/MBA/MCA/MSC(IT/CS)
- Engineering Courses :- Diploma in Engineering/B.Tech/M.Tech
- Research Courses :- M.Phil/Ph.D